Home screen widgets are a new feature in iOS 14 and later versions that allow you to add quick and easy access to useful information and actions right from your home screen. Here’s how to use home screen widgets on your iPhone:
1. Touch and hold on an empty area of your home screen until the app icons start jiggling.
2. Tap on the “+” icon in the top-left corner of the screen to open the Widgets gallery.
3. Browse through the available widget options or use the search bar to find a specific widget.
4. Once you find a widget you want to add, tap on it to preview the different sizes and options available.
5. Select the widget size and style you prefer, and then tap “Add Widget” to add it to your home screen.
6. Use your finger to drag the widget to the desired location on your home screen.
7. To customize the widget, touch and hold on it until it starts to jiggle, and then tap “Edit Widget.” You can then choose different settings or options for the widget, depending on what it is.
Note: Not all apps have widgets available, so you may need to check whether the app you want to use has a widget available in the Widgets gallery.
Overall, home screen widgets are a great way to personalize your iPhone and add quick access to the information and actions you use most frequently