To rotate your screen and adjust orientation lock on an iOS device, follow these steps:
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center.
2. Look for the icon that looks like a lock with an arrow around it. This is the Orientation Lock button.
3. If the Orientation Lock button is highlighted, it means that the feature is currently enabled and your device’s screen will not rotate automatically. To turn off Orientation Lock, simply tap the Orientation Lock button to disable it.
4. If you want to rotate your screen manually, turn off the Orientation Lock feature and then rotate your device to the desired orientation. Your screen should rotate automatically to match the orientation of your device.
5. If your screen does not rotate automatically, try closing the app you’re using and then reopening it to see if that helps.
6. If you want to lock your device’s screen orientation in a specific orientation, turn on Orientation Lock by tapping the Orientation Lock button in the Control Center. Your device’s screen will stay locked in that orientation until you turn off Orientation Lock.
That’s it! You can now rotate your screen and adjust your device’s orientation lock as needed. This feature is particularly useful when you are using your device in different positions, such as when watching a video or playing a game.