- Connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the “Settings” app on your device.
- Tap on “General” and then “Software Update.”
- Your device will check for available updates. If an update is available, tap “Download and Install.”
- Enter your passcode if prompted.
- Tap “Agree” to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Your device will begin downloading the update. The download time may vary depending on the size of the update and the speed of your Wi-Fi network.
- Once the download is complete, tap “Install Now” to install the update.
- Your device will restart to complete the installation process.
It’s important to note that it’s always a good idea to back up your device before updating the software, just in case something goes wrong during the update process. You can back up your iPhone or iPad using iCloud or iTunes. Additionally, make sure your device has enough battery life or is plugged in during the update process to avoid any interruptions.