The App Library is a new feature introduced in iOS 14 that allows you to organize your apps automatically and makes it easier to find the apps you need. Here’s how to use the App Library on your iPhone:
1. Swipe left on your home screen to access the App Library.
2. The App Library organizes your apps into different categories such as Recently Added, Social, Productivity, and more. Tap on any of the categories to see the apps it contains.
3. To search for a specific app, swipe down on the screen to reveal the search bar, and then type the name of the app you’re looking for.
4. To find an app that is not in the App Library, swipe all the way to the right of the last page of your home screen to see the App Library search bar. Type the name of the app you’re looking for, and it will appear in the search results.
5. You can also customize the App Library by hiding app pages from your home screen. To do this, touch and hold an app icon until it starts to jiggle, and then tap “Remove App” and select “Move to App Library.”
Overall, the App Library is a useful way to organize your apps and make it easier to find the ones you need without cluttering up your home screen.